How you'll unlock and use the power of your unconscious (subconscious) mind in your favor

, ,
Our conscious mind which has unlimited power we start using its power, using against us rather than using it in our favor and its results are available in life, and that we don’t even imagine that we are designing and programming our life our-self that to not create more success. 

You can use the power of your mind in your favor, let me tell you once we mention ourselves and lots of times we are saying this statement to us I can’t do it, and sometimes this sense comes from within. You would like to understand some goals or targets. You wished for some dream in your life and you would imagine them but once you start performing on it a sense from within comes and tells you that you simply can't or sometimes a voice from within comes No I can’t do it, what happens? when this sense comes most people use their communication power in the wrong direction they assert to themselves, Why this happens to me? why do negative thoughts inherit my mind? why my energy is low? why my confidence is low? why does this happen to me? they ask this type of question to themselves let me tell you. How your conscious mind is? 

The conscious mind has unlimited potential If I say that the unconscious is sort of powerhouse so it’s right to mention so if you see your unconscious it's like whatever your mind has read till today meaning Images, feeling, sound, events anything it observed everything is sored in your unconscious. 

If we glance at this it looks like there are numerous dots, numerous things are represented in your mind like this now once you ask some question so your unconscious doesn't take it as an issue but as a command, so there comes a press release which we call question as a command it means you asked an issue but your unconscious take it as a command so once you ask it "why this happens to me? or why do my energy become so low? why don't I remain motivated? why do I become demotivated? As you ask an issue every information which is stored in your mind till today a pattern or link starts developing therein, which connects those dots ultimately if I speak during a technical word will be able to call it PIR it means Personal Internal representation but it's the language of NLP if I tell their language so I will be able to say all the knowledge which has gone in your mind if you ask a question so it connects during a way that it's going to offer you the solution during a form you asked it means if you ask "why this happens to me only?" why do I feel low? why do bad things happen to me? so your mind will connect you with everything where it can cause you to understand so that they start to form you appreciate that you simply deserve so your life can't be so good it'll connect all the dots of proof and evidence of all bad happening to you. you've got asked an issue yourself that you simply have used your unconscious mind's power within the wrong thanks to program yourself. you've got started programming yourself to be a failure rather than being successful. What you'll do about this? Is there any tool or question? Through which we start occupation the proper direction through which we may go within the direction we would let and that we get the unlimited power of our unconscious to utilize. How good it'll be! it is often. let me tell you, How? there are two questions which I will be able to recommend you once you d, desire this when this thing is entering in your thought "I can't do it"
  you have an issue like this in your mind or you've got a sense I can not roll in the hay so what to do? let me tell you so let's first understand if any statement, feeling, or voice is coming into your mind, so why it's happening? let me tell you in NLP we are saying every behavior features a positive intention if your Mind is supplying you with any statement or seems like this so, your mind features a positive statement behind it you would possibly say "it is tough to believe" how are often a positive intention behind a negative statement? let me tell you, how can it be? Actually what message your unconscious is giving? It wants you to specialize in two things it’s going to be saying I can’t do it. 

What is often the rationale behind this statement? It is often that you simply conscious wants to inform you the primary time that there are some skills needed to form it happen and to convert it into reality need some knowledge, which knowledge and skill are missing it means the knowledge or skill is required is missing it's not there and when the unconscious is telling you that you can’t do it. it's amazing because it wants to require your technical specializing that's missing and you ought to specialize in technical working on consciousness. if you didn't so won't be ready to do this. its message second you'll have skills and knowledge but there’s something which is missing. You do not have images of the longer term like what is going to happen if I do that it means the mind has no image of the longer-term let me tell you when our mind doesn’t have images of the longer term so it doesn’t move therein direction because we move within the direction where we see the items as I tell you that you simply are standing here today and there’s a dark tunnel ahead of you which of them is opaque so would you wish to travel to that? Will your mind allows you to enter that tunnel No, you'd not want to enter that tunnel? why? because you're unable to ascertain the latter things same happens with our mind. 

When it's not seeing any images of the future so why will it continue a track where there’s such a lot of darkness attempts to think, mind work like this it’s his language so what next? The second thing is it doesn’t have future images so what can do about it? You’ll do that if you adopt the knowledge and skill which are missing so your Mind will say Yes I can do it. How will it be done? there's a strong question for it these are an issue in Meta Model in NLP. let me tell you what's that question? whether you recognize Meta Model or Not that's a special thing but you'll use that question which question is..... What stops you? so when your mind says I can’t do it, therefore, the first question you would like to ask your mind is What Stops you? Does it mean what stops you? If you lecture yourself so you'll tell yourself what's stopping you? what's that thing which is stopping me? from moving forward and achieving my goal. let me tell you as you ask this question to your mind seriously and sincerely because your unconscious understands feelings he knows that question you're asking it's because he asked otherwise you have desired from within that I’ll the unlimited potential of my unconscious to realize my target or goals and once you have this sense so what your unconscious does it connects the dots where the solution to those questions lies. That which skill or knowledge you would like remains missing and stopping you. Your mind will connect you with those things and make a solution. your unconscious will tell you and perhaps as I’m saying that your unconscious will tell you at an equivalent time once you are asking the question, some things which are missing often happening to me? Or why I’m failing? Or Why am I able to not be successful? And you asked what stops me? And your mind is compelled to answer you on this question it’s to inform you, what’s stopping you? It’s going to tell you that you simply lack this skill or knowledge you're lacking some experience and as you identify them to think how good it's that you know why I’m stopping you rather than being stopped and if you bought the answers of why did you stop? so you'll work thereon and you'll take action thereon and you've got watched my other videos you'd have seen so you'd know that I emphasize Action more because you ought to be in Action Mode. you ought to be in Action Mode results are created from there as you get the solution of what experience, knowledge or experience should I gain to manipulate ahead so you begin performing on that, make your Action plan and work thereon and you'll see the statement you had in your mind of "I can't do that" it'll be removed it'll be shifted and feeling from within will start coming exactly a sense will come "Yes, I can do it” to if you probably did it! So you’ll feel an awesome power from within an equivalent unconscious mind which had power and stopping you from doing any work. An equivalent because of the power that it enables you that you simply do your work and achieve the result.

After this, the second thing you’ll ask an issue, that what stops me? And sometimes you get a solution from within, “actually there’s nothing which is stopping you.” Does one know what to try to do then? Ask subsequent questions what is going to happen if you are doing it? it'll build your future images. what's the second question? what is going to happen if you go and achieving your goal or target? does one know what is going to happen? as you ask this question your unconscious will start to create all those images. if I achieve this target so what is going to be the change in my life? how will life be? it'll start building those images and sounds and it'll connect some feelings there'll be a beginning to make a replacement neural pathway within the unconscious that can tell you what is going to happen and what is going to be the result if you achieve your goal or target. how your life will be? why? because when I'm told you about the dark tunnel so why were you unable to move? because no images of the longer term as you ask what is going to happen if you are doing it? so what is going to you do? you'll start building a future that's bright, beautiful, and colorful and your mind is already motivated in going that direction. It means you do not get to give motivation tape daily to motivate yourself. you need to ask this question, you would like to create future images. once you build those future Images so that they are going to be more compelling to you and you'll move this is often gonna automatically. why? because your Mind works in this way it's a language. it's the language of Visuals, Audio, and feelings. 

If it creates so, what is going to be the benefit? what benefit I will be able to get in life? what are the pains and problems which are gonna vanished from life? this may create ultimate motivation, this may create everlasting motivation in you then you are feeling yourself on A level. where you've got such a lot of clarity of what is gonna happen now? and you've got solved it already from the primary question "what stops you?" what things I want to integrate? what things are needed to develop in me so think, how amazing life can be! if you progress this way so nothing is going to be impossible for you. those that say everything is feasible are the highest-paid people within the entire world. why? because they believe everything is feasible therefore if this question involves your mind of "I can't do it" so you've got to interrupt this question by asking two questions. first, is what stops you? second, what is going to happen if you are doing it? and these two questions will unlock the facility of your unconscious and you'll move forward to achieve your goals. you'll feel such a lot motivated and these built images are going to be more compelling and there'll be a wonderful transformation in your life.